Corporate Council on Africa (CCA) in partnership with the Government of Botswana will host the U.S.-Africa Business Summit on July 11-14, 2023 in Gaborone, Botswana. The Summit will bring together more than 1,000 U.S. and African private sector executives, international investors, senior government and multilateral stakeholders.
Our objective is to enable you to connect with government and private sector decision makers over the course of four days and to deliver the insights that you need to move your organization forward.
Good reasons to participate:
- Hear from an exceptional line up of 100+ business and government leaders on industry-tested solutions to today’s business challenges in agribusiness, finance, energy, health, infrastructure, ICT, creative industries and more.
- Engage in closed-door conversations with key decision makers to discuss business needs and concerns.
- Interact with high-level government officials and business leaders from countries with some of the most promising markets for investments and hear about business opportunities, government policies and success stories.
- Connect with high-level African government delegations including Heads of State, senior U.S. government officials, CEOs and senior executives of U.S. and African companies.
- Receive updates on available financing from the U.S. government, institutional investors, U.S. and African banks and more.
- Elevate your personal and organizational brand, discover new business partners, discover new investment opportunities or investors among the hundreds of trade and investment professionals.
- Elevate your personal and organizational brand, discover new business partners and investment opportunities, and meet investors among the hundreds of trade and investment professionals.
When : 11-14 July 2023
Where : Gaborone, Botswana
For further information, please consult the official website: https://www.usafricabizsummit.com/usafricabizsummit/home