Residents of Sudan’s South Kordofan State reported mobilisation by a large rebel force on Thursday, raising fear that internal conflict could spread in the country’s southern regions. The rebel force, the SPLM-N, is led by

Residents of Sudan’s South Kordofan State reported mobilisation by a large rebel force on Thursday, raising fear that internal conflict could spread in the country’s southern regions. The rebel force, the SPLM-N, is led by
Alors que les combats ont fait au moins 1.800 morts et un million et demi de déplacés, les organisations de défense des droits humains dénoncent les crimes commis depuis le début de la guerre au
Suspected Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) militants have killed over 40 people in twin attacks in eastern DR Congo, local officials said Thursday, in the latest bloodshed across the turbulent region. The ADF, which the Islamic
Some 54 Ugandan peacekeepers died when militants besieged an African Union base in Somalia last week, Uganda’s President Yoweri Museveni said, in one of the worst recent attacks by Al-Shabaab jihadists in the war-torn country.
Fighting intensified in several areas of Khartoum on Sunday, residents of Sudan’s capital reported, a day after the expiry of a cease-fire deal between rival military factions brokered by Saudi Arabia and the United States.
En marge de la visite du secrétaire général adjoint des Nations Unies en charge de sécurité et Paix en Ituri, Jean-Pierre Lacroix, le gouverneur de l’Ituri, lieutenant-général Johny Luboya, estime que cette visite augure un
L’accord de cessez-le-feu, qui avait débuté le 22 mai dernier et qui a pris fin la nuit du 3 au 4 juin, avait permis de diminuer un tout petit peu l’intensité des combats et un
For the second time within a week, the US Africa Command has confirmed firing drones in Al-Shabaab villages within Somalia, with the latest killing of three Al-Shabaab commanders in interior parts of Jubaland where the
Two civilians and 50 “terrorists” were killed on Wednesday during a “complex ambush” against the military escort of a food convoy in northern Burkina Faso, the army general staff said in a statement on Thursday.
No fewer than 73 fighters of the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) including their family members have surrendered to the troops of sector 1, operation Hadin Kai, in Borno. Zagazola Makama disclosed that a